Help with cat feeder issue

We are going away for a few days and I have my niece coming over to feed the cats.
I was wondering how you all handle this in regards to HSM, modes and rules for this issue. I made a rule for lighting for the niece and was thinking of maybe a cat feeder mode. I am not sure what to do.

We have 2 "SuperFeeder" cat feeders (it is a VERY simple variety, but pretty heavy duty) that are plugged into Peanut Plugs. The Rules we have set to run them are pretty simple:

1. "Cat Feeding 0600"
    Trigger = When time is at 0600 EDT
    Action(s) = Run Actions: Run Super Feeders
  2. "Run Super Feeders"
    Trigger = NONE. Has to be run by other rules or by me.
    Action(s) = Off: Peanut Plug 05 - Left Feeder, Peanut Plug 03 - Right Feeder
    Delay 0:00:30
    On: Peanut Plug 05 - Left Feeder, Peanut Plug 03 - Right Feeder
    Delay 0:02:00
    Off: Peanut Plug 05 - Left Feeder, Peanut Plug 03 - Right Feeder

The reason the second one is like that is because I want to make sure they are off to begin with, then turn them on for a bit, then off again. SuperFeeders work by running one cycle (and only one) each time they are powered on. Even if left on for hours/days, they will not run again. So you power them on, let it run, and power it off again. So the first "Off" command is really to make sure nobody manually ran it before by turning on a Peanut Plug directly and left it on.

Not sure your niece would have to do much if you have similar feeders except maybe check to make sure there is enough food.

My cleaning lady has a door code. When she comes over and she unlocks the house with her code, then mode changes to home so that all of the lights interact with her. When she leaves and enters her code (just for purposes to tell the house that she's leaving), then mode changes back to away. I don't try to overthink the rules as it'll get too complicated. If you're too far into your rules, you could create a mode for her, but then you'd need to include that mode in the lighting rules, etc. most of my rules aren't based on person present, but mode, so it was loose enough that adding in her presence was very simple to tweak what was needed to keep the house interacting. Hope that helps.

[edit]
also you could base her presence on wifi and have her turn on her wifi so that it'll connect to your wifi and show her present, but be aware you'd only want to use this for arrival as phone wifi will turn off to save power. Also if you have a zooz central scene or inovelli, you could have mode change with a double tap to a switch? Or if you have a button around? Like smartthings buttons. Then send a notification that she is there for piece of mind for you.