Help please: days of week based trigger not firing

Hi,

Any idea why this rule won't fire? If I "Run Actions" on the rule, it works fine, but doesn't get triggered on it's own.

Works with just one day selected. Doesn't fire if I have two. I've also tried creating separate triggers for each day, i.e., Thu at 8am OR Friday at 8am...didn't work either.

Thank you.

Try making your trigger just 8:00. Then set condition of Thu or Fri.

Unrelated to the triggering, interesting that you are setting code 5 but deleting code 9.

I think your rule should work. Can you post screen shots of the event subscriptions and app status for this rule?

@672southmain Good eye. I obfuscated the set code and position, but forgot to do the same for the delete. The housekeeper's real code is definitely not 1234.

@djordan2112, @furom Thanks for the suggestions. I tried periodic trigger and that worked. Does seem like a bug with Days of the Week though. I'm using military time (as are you) and the Days of the week form uses AM/PM -- wonder if that makes a difference.

@aaiyar Relevant app statuses below.

1 Like

Yeah, it looks to me like a bug also, one that has to do with entering 24 hour time. Why the heck is it prompting for AM/PM? There were lots of issues around entering time depending on browser choice, with Safari always being a problem -- but I'm seeing this problem with Chrome. I think this case got overlooked in our testing of some of those changes.

We will dig into this. Thanks for bringing our attention to this.

3 Likes

I'm on chrome if it helps. Great community (and developer) support. Thank you.

1 Like