Help needed with Lutron Caseta

I have set my new Hubitat hub with my Lutron Caseta, i can not get it to work with one keypad, i am getting this message of Error in the Logs screen.-

2020-04-08 04:12:58.691 pm errorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method toInteger() on null object (parse)
dev:352020-04-08 04:12:58.592 pm inforcvd: DEVICE,13,8,3

Thanks a lot for your help!

What "keypad" device is this? A Pico remote? I don't know of any others that work with Caséta. If it's a Pico (which Lutron does call keypads sometimes), you'll need to set it up as a Pico (either "regular" or "fast," depending on what button events you want) in the integration app.

If you've already done that (or are about to), here are a couple questions that might help narrow the cause down:

1. How did you add this device in the Lutron integration app? (Based on your logs, I'd say you need to look at device with ID number 13.) As above, you'll probably need to add it as a Pico.
  2. Assuming it's a Pico ("p" or "q" if you did manual integration), is the number of buttons set correctly on the device page? (Go to "Devices," then find your Pico; look on that page.) Your logs look like it might be a four-button Pico, but I think Hubitat defaults to creating 5-button devices (for the "3BRL" Pico models"), so you'd need to adjust this to match in this case.

Thanks fr your help, i solved the problem, instead of using the ¨p¨ or ¨q¨ i used the ¨k¨and it worked fine!, thanks again, right now i ma enjoying the system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.