Help installing Bond App

I downloaded and saved the Bond App, but when I try to install in, I get the following error:
"Error: No signature of method: java.net.UnknownHostException.getResponse() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: getMessage()"

I'm new to Hubitate, and not very knowledgeable when it comes to Java, and coding in general.

Has anyone experienced this sort of thing?

What did you type in for the up of the bond? I’m suspecting it’s not valid.

If you meant "ip", it never prompted me for it. After the initial screen, see attached, I click the Next button, and get the error.

You need to fill in the ip and token on that acreen

Duh; I didn't realize they were data entry fields...

Works fine now.

Thank you very much.

Glad it was something simple. It's my fault, I should mark those fields as required and didn't. I'll make sure to do that. Glad you got it working!

While I have ya... I added four fans to the Bond App (2 Hunter and 2 Fanimation). They all show in the Bond Home Integration, but only 1 (a Hunter) show up in Hubitate Devices.

I've tried removing and re-adding in the Bond Home Integration app, but no joy.

Thoughts?

I am having the same issue with No signature of method error but I have put in exact ip address and local token from the v2 bond app ? Any help would be appreciated

First, please provide a screenshot of the logs. Even though the error might look the same, it might not be.

Second, if it is an UnknownHostException it is saying it can't connect to that IP address. That would be a network issue that unfortunately I really can't do much to help with...

Hey partner thanks so much for the help. Ive attached some screenshots. In terms of the network I havent had any connection issues with any of the other iot devices. But I suppose anything is possible.

Thx again for your time.

Screenshot_20200712-002328_Chrome|236x500