HELP: Global Variables Editor No Longer Accessible

I can no longer access the Global Variables screen to add or delete variables.

I attempted to delete a global variable. I first clicked the link to remove the connector then clicked delete. The screen froze and I did not get any confirmation message. After waiting a considerable time to see if the screen would update I clicked on the apps link on the left hand nav bar. Now when I try to go back to add a new global variable I get the error message below.

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: Cannot get property 'id' on null object
Done

Clicking on the log and looking at Rule Machine errors I find error messages like this one associated with any attempt to edit global variables:

app:632020-11-24 12:22:38.186 error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'id' on null object on line 660 (globalVar)

--- Loading Past Logs... ---

Any ideas on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Tom G.

Please take a screenshot of the logs where the error shows, not copy / paste. There is probably more information there that I need. Also, I need you to post a screenshot of the Rule Machine Application State from it's App Status page (gear icon).

I believe I've captured what you requested. If not please let me know what else is needed. While taking the screen shots I noticed that the global variable I deleted shows in RM Application State page under deleteCon.

Please let me know if you need any further info.
Thanks!
Tom G.

Sending you a PM about this...

1 Like

In the words of Bartles and James
Baretles and James
Thank You for your Support!!!

All is working well again!

I am so glad that I finally made the move from ST to HE!
I only regret not having done it much sooner.

1 Like

Probably what happened is you got ahead of a browser refresh.

I'll keep any eye on that. Thanks!