Help converting a ST driver so Qubino Relay can be used as a thermostat

Seeking help converting below to use with Hubitat. Have tried but get this error. Have far too little knowledge on how to proceed despite the documentation from docs.hubitat.com on the subject. :frowning:

No signature of method: Script1.input() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap, java.lang.String) values: [[type:decimal, title:Cost per kWh, required:false, displayDuringSetup:false], ...] Possible solutions: inspect(), wait(), run(), auto(), fanAuto(), heat()

A good place to start:

But specifically this error is telling you decimal is not a valid input.. Change the type to number.. See bellow:

preferences {
input "switchType", "enum", title: "Switch Type", options: ["Toggle", "Push Button"], required: true, displayDuringSetup: true, defaultValue: "Toggle"
input "lastKnownState", "enum", title: "After Power Failure", options: ["Return to Last Known State", "Off"], required: true, displayDuringSetup: true
input "autoTurnOff", "number", title: "Automatically Turn Off (minutes)", description: "Turn off, if left on after so many minutes", range: "0..542", displayDuringSetup: false
input "temperatureOffset", "number", title: "Temperature Offset (°C)", description: "Adjust temperature by this many degrees °C", range: "-10..10", displayDuringSetup: false, defaultValue: 0
input "temperatureReportOnChange", "number", title: "Temperature Reporting Change (°C)", description: "Reports temperature when the change is by this amount °C", displayDuringSetup: false, defaultValue: 0.5
input "costPerKwh", type: "number", title: "Cost per kWh", required: false, displayDuringSetup: false
1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Still got an error there. Can you see something else ?

No signature of method: Script1.input() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap, java.lang.String) values: [[type:number, title:Cost per kWh, required:false, displayDuringSetup:false], ...] Possible solutions: inspect(), wait(), run(), auto(), fanAuto(), heat()

These are the changes i have made based on the guide and your input.

Looks like you just need to remove type: from the last preference input..

I was not fully awake when I replied the first time and didn’t catch that

1 Like

Thank you, will try it right when i'am home again =)

1 Like