Harmony integration on Hubitat

1 Like

Hi, @Keo,

I know there are other Harmony integrations, and in fact I'm using the @ogiewon one and loving it for my activities. But I also have Harmony-api installed and was hoping to get a few device controls just to use my Harmony Hubs for some IR devices (fans and lights and such) that I still have.

Your port here works well, except for one issue I was hoping you could help with: When I add a device in the app, it basically OVERWRITES the previous ones...so instead of a list of child devices under the app, I just get the last one, and ever device that was added in devices basically only controls the new one. Any thoughts on this? I realize you've stopped developing this, but if you or anyone knows a workaround for this, I'm all ears.

Thanks for your work!

EDIT: I was able to change the FM preset using Channel Number and inputting either any digit 1-5 to change preset. How could one button or switch be created to cycle through 1-5 each time it is pressed, any ideas?

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.