Harmony and Lutron (not HE related)

Asking this here because there's alot of smart people here who have done deep dives with both Harmony and Caseta

Whenever the power goes out, my companion remote stops being able to control my living room lights dimming function. It will still turn the light on and off using the home-control button, but the rocker wont dim up/down.

The Harmony APP on my phone can still dim the Lutron Caseta. It's only the remote that doesnt work.
I have tried re-syncing....unmapping and re-mapping the button...even re-establishing the Lutron integration.

The ONLY way I am able to fix it is to completely un-pair the Caseta switch from the hub...then re-add it...then re-map the button.

Anyone have ANY idea what this might be?

When you say "un-pair the Caseta switch from the hub", which 'hub' are you referring to? The Caseta SmartBridge Pro? Or the Logitech Harmony Hub?

Unfortunately, I do not have any ideas...however, thank you for posting this information. Do you have a Philips Hue bridge and lights by any chance? Just wondering if it would behave the same, as a test?

I have to remove it from the LUTRON Hub....this is what baffles me!

I can literally delete the Lutron integration from Harmony...then re-add it, and the dim function STILL doesnt work. Its almost like something about this switch gets "corrupted" inside Harmony or something.

What's strange is that its only the one switch that does this. The others in the house dont exhibit this behavior.