Happy Thanksgiving!

In addition to all @aaiyar has included I would also like to give a big thanks to:
@dman2306 - for Package Manager and Hub Rebooter. Along with his many other amazing contributions.
@aaiyar - For all his help to others in the community.
@lewis.heidrick - Also a shout out for his help in the community.
@bertabcd1234 - Helpfulness in the community and great apps.

8 Likes

Just want to say I am thankful for the community here, both for information, help with my system, help with my drivers... Just in general. Thanks everybody!

6 Likes

My thank you list is too long for me to even try to remember. And a simple "thank you" seems to pale in comparison to the help I've received.

I feel each community member contributes in some way, if only in keeping the forum civil and welcoming. I think this is a badge all should wear proudly.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

7 Likes

Ashok Aiyar (@aaiyar) who helped me in my first post when I couldn’t get the myQ Lite garage door app, my first user app install, installed.

The dear departed April Brandt (@april.brandt) who helped me get my Schlage locks working reliably. I miss her.

Bryan Copeland (@bcopeland) for his excellent community drivers and expertise, now on staff.

Lewis Heidrick (@lewis.heidrick) whose insight helped me get rid of ghost nodes on my C-7, even with his OCD.

Bobby D (@bobbyD), who assisted me in a moment of panic during an out-of-the-box bad experience with my C-7 during a Z-Wave Radio firmware update gone bad.

Dominic Meglio (@dman2306) for his excellent Hubitat Package Manager, which has made this platform much more usable.

And all of you in the forum who have been patient with an old man in his seventies who has occasional senior moments.

7 Likes

So many people to thank and be thankful for in this community it's overwhelming..

Will name a few not listed - all for various awesome reasons:
@danabw
@stephen_nutt
@kahn-hubitat
@gopher.ny
@rob9
@LosinIt
@NoWon
The list goes on...... there are definitely more people we need to include!

9 Likes

The list is too long to list all the valuable contributors/helpers/support staff. Thanks to all! Have a safe and Happy Holiday season!

7 Likes

Certainly, the staff has been very responsive to issues. @bcopeland @bravenel @gopher.ny @bobbyD

I've also gotten great help, apps, and drivers from so many users. @ardichoke saved the critical Ring Integration from extinction, @JasonJoel rocked some great drivers for my Enbrighten switches. The HPM App from @dman2306 is amazing.

And the list goes on.

6 Likes

Yup, this community has so many members who go above and beyond, and the staff are so much more present than in any other tech forum I've ever been in, a huge plus. So I'm a +1 on all the mentions above. And a couple more:

Specifically thanks to @erktrek for all the help writing the Ghost Removal guide, could not have happened w/out him.

To @jpage4500 for his amazing Android dashboard.

To @bptworld for his apps that extend and enhance the platform.

Shoot - forgot @kahn-hubitat for his excellent Sendmail email driver and persistent (albeit fruitless) attempts to get me to think logically.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

P.S. My avatar is a California Condor, not a turkey. So stop looking at me that way... :wink:

9 Likes

Why hasn't anyone thanked me

4 Likes

4 Likes

Do to Covid this is the first year that I can remember where we aren't having Thanksgiving at my mom's house. So we made our first Turkey ever in 31 years of marriage!

I'm terribly thankful that we didn't ruin it. :wink: In fact it came out great! Happy Thanksgiving!

7 Likes

we are having duck with rashberry/cognac glaze and bree in pastry puff.. enjoy.. a little small this year just my wife and me, and son who is home and was going to move to ny for a new job that is now on hold.. and a sweet peter michael ma danuse pinot

2 Likes

Where is the automation attachment?

1 Like

Sadly, turkey uses zigbee group messaging to the hub and is therefore not supported by Hubitat.

2 Likes

I dorked out this morning getting a NodeRed flow logging minute interval updates of my CyberQ heater meter before I smoked a few beer can chickens on my big green egg.

3 Likes

@iharyadi for his great homemade sensors

6 Likes

What a great community. Loving it. Happy weekend to everyone! Cheers :beers: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Many thanks to all involved in this forum and best wishes to all.
Yesterday was near perfect - a beautiful hot clear blue day, the pool was refreshing and the beer icy cold.

3 Likes