Happy new user and I don't even yet have my Hubitat

I finally pulled the trigger on my purchase of a Hubitat Elevation last night. Got a shipping notification earlier today, dropped in on the discussion and saw that there is a Prime day related discount. Sigh. I went to the contact us form, asked if I could get the discount and provided my order number. In something like 10 minutes I had an email from Hubitat with a refund for the difference between what I paid yesterday and the sale price.

What a great first customer experience.

16 Likes

That's awesome! I ordered mine a couple of days before the last sale too lol. Never thought to ask about it, but thats ok. Hubitat has totally been worth the normal price for me. I don't know what your background is or what your goals are, but HE has exceeded my expectations so far, hopefully it does the same for you. Welcome aboard!

5 Likes

Welcome! I recently migrated to hubitat and I've not regretted it at all.

3 Likes

Same here. Migrated after the Smartthings/ADT debacle and haven't looked back!

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me about a year and a half ago. I can confirm that it's not a one-off occurrence. The community here is also really helpful. Just ask if you run into any issues.

9 Likes

Yup. And, I want to take the opportunity to thank you (@lewis.heidrick) for all the folks you've helped with automations, z-wave issues, and by porting drivers for them!

14 Likes