Hanging on Update - Unable to update from 2.2.9.128 to 2.2.9.129

Good call!

Problem resolved. Even with diagnostic reboot, I couldn't get it to go from 134 to 137. Finally chose roll back to prior version from 134 and it gave me the choice of 137 or a 2.2.8.156 build. I chose 137 and it completed properly. @672southmain thanks for the pointer to diagnostics

1 Like

For me, the first time I had an issue with it hanging like this I went into diagnostics and reverted back to 2.28. I preferred to wait until the hanging issue was resolved in the firmware before I tried updating again.

I saw that announcement for the .135 software that fixed the bug but may still hang when trying to install it so I waited.

When the .137 update was released I tried going from 2.28 directly to that and it worked fine without hanging. Plus it doesnโ€™t still tell me that thereโ€™s an update so it seems all is well at this point.

1 Like

OK, here's just a heads up. The next incriment to .137 on the unit that's been hangin... Although I was expecting to have to revert to previous as before, it appeared to come up fine.... However, several hours later I realized the UI was fine, I could fiddle nobs and buttons, they responded accordingly, i.e. I turned a switch off in a dashboard, it showed off, and in the devcie page it showed off as well, but the device didn't respond. Puzzled, I finally did a revert to prior, picking .137 (and by the way that title is a little disorienting as I can pick a future update...) and after the associated reboot it was fine again. So UI looked to reboot and be fine, but the underlying engine,... she was caput.

I understand that should be the last of such issues per @gopher.ny 's post above, but thought others may find this helpful.

Sorry to report @gopher.ny , update from .137 to .139... same issue, same hub, same fix.

1 Like

And again, Sorry to report @gopher.ny , update from .139 to .140... same issue, same hub, same fix.

1 Like