Greenhouse Fans

I have two questions. One, what does != mean in the conditions.
Two. I have greenhouse fans that blow air from my house into the greenhouse. I have it set up if the temperature goes below 48F or Above 100F the fans come on. If it's cold it warms it, if it's too hot it warms my house and cools off the greenhouse. Simple enough and it works with one exception. When the temperature hovers around 100 the fan turns on and off a lot. I would like to have the fan come on at 100 but not shut off until the greenhouse cools to 95. That way the fans will not cycle as much. The trouble I am having is if I put a off condition in to turn off if below 95, it interferes with the lower temperature setting of 48F and will not turn on if temp gets below 48F because 47 is still below 95. If I try to put in when temp = 95 I may miss the temp if the reporting (every 30 secs) ends up falling faster and misses 95 all together and then the fans will never shut off. We need a condition of if between two temps. Anyone think of a solution here? Thanks!

First, != means not equal to.

For your second question it would be helpful to provide a screenshot of your current rule so we can see exactly what you're doing.

In Case anyone is interested.... Here is the solution.

Is this working well for you?

Guess you haven't gotten to the hot temps yet.

It's working good. It circulates air from the house into the green house. So when it is cold, the house warms the greenhouse, when it is hot, the greenhouse warms the house. I used freeze spray and heat gun to test the solution and it works good!

Very cool. Curious if the humid air of the greenhouse is much of an issue... or perhaps it is welcomed in the low humidity of winter.

It's dry in the winter so the greenhouse helps with that.