Gosund wifi smart plug and Berennis Smart Light Bulb RGBCW WiFi not on the LAN devices

Hello,

I'm new at the Hubitat community, I just purchased a HUB a week ago. Also purchased gosund wifi smart plugs and Berennis Smart Light WiFi Bulbs RGBCW.
All of my Zigbee and Z-Wave devices work as should, but unfortunately these wifi devices don't show up on the LAN devices. I scan my home network, I know the IP address all of these devices.

I can control these devices by Smart Life and Magic Home apps. but mainly I want to use these by Hubitat. Is it possible to find drivers and apps to solve this issue?
Unfortunately I didn't find any YouTube videos to find a right driver to the LAN devices,

Thank you for your help in advance,

There is not native support for these items but there are some community drivers.

Thank you so much for your prompt response and great help.

Unfortunately the gosund wifi smart plugs doesn't work with the Hubitat system, so I use a Kasa Smart Plug with Kasa Smart Plug App.

The Berennis Smart Light WiFi Bulbs RGBCW works with MagicHome Wifi — Bulb (RGB + WW/CW CCT) drivers code smooth.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.