Google home is missing Hubitat devices

I added 5 Zigbee color bulbs (named "1st Light" through "5th Light") to Hubitat and created a light group for them called "Family Room Lights".

In the Hubitat Google Home app I added all the lights and the group. Selected Update and Done.

Google home app on Android: +>Set up device>Work with Google>selected Hubitat>Link After linking to my Hubitat account all devices I checked on the Hubitat side were also checked in Google Home link dialog and I authorized the access.

I go back to the Google home main page and I see only "5th Light" and the group have been added. I check back on the Hubitat side and "1st Light" through "4th Light" were removed from the devices list in the Google Home Hubtat app.

What am I doing wrong?

Update: It seems that the issue is related to the device type I used. The device I used for all but the one bulb that did show up in Google Home was "Sengled Element Color Plus". The one that did show up (5th Light) was set by mistake to "Sengled Element Plus", i.e. without the color. I then changed all of them to "Generic ZigBee RGBW Light" and now they all show up in Google Home.

Why would the type matter? After all the "Sengled Element Color Plus" type works fine with Hubitat but for some reason disappears from Google Home.

BTW, I am not sure what is the correct type since the Sengled box only says "Sengled Smart LED Multicolor".

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.