GoControl/Linear Garage door not updating status (Z-Wave)

So my garage door opener has been working great for years. Recently it stopped updating in Hubitat unless I click refresh. Alexa and the Home app have no issues opening or closing the door although the status never updates unless I click refresh with the Hubitat devices page. I replaced the tilt sensor battery too just to check but it did not change anything. Any ideas?

1 Like

Post a screenshot of the zwave settings page for the device.

1 Like

The zwave settings page has the RSSI and whatnot which is what I was looking for to see what the signal looked like.

1 Like

This?

This:

That's what @chrisrpeck posted. He has a C-5; those details aren't shown with the z-wave stack on the C-5 and earlier hubs.

1 Like

I have the same....i.put a wifi switch behind and .found.just power cycling and opening and closing door a few times fixes it. But didn't want to climb up every time. Also replace the battery in the sender on the door.

Had the exact same issue. I think I unplugged it waited 30 seconds and plugged it in several times and ran a repair, problem still existed the next day. What I think I did to fix it is change the driver to another one, save, and then changed it back, save. I don't think I have seen it since.

Solved! Thank you!

1 Like

3 of my 4 stopped updating too. I just put rules in place to refresh them every 15 seconds since I have other rules that turn lights on when the garage doors open. Not ideal but it's been working fine for months.

Check at the LED is flashing when you try to open it. If the LED goes bad, which happens with these, they start to become unresponsive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.