GoControl LB65R6Z and remembering off state after power outage

I have 4 GoControl LB65R6Z that I am using in 4 can lights, all controlled by one switch. But I have the switch, a Zooz Zen71 in smart bulb mode (always power the bulbs). And I have two other switches, Zooz Zen34 controlling one each of the bulbs through z-wave.

All this is working fine.

But, when our power goes out (happening a lot the last few days in California), all the bulbs turn on.

I would like them to remember their on/off state after a power outage (or, just be off).

But, the documentation for these bulbs doesn't have a parameter for remember power state: https://www.gocontrol.com/manuals/LB65R6Z-1-Install.pdf

I'm using "Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer" because it works to control the bulbs. But it has no remember state setting. I've tried "Generic Z-Wave Plus Dimmer" as well, same situation. I don't see any Generic Z-Wave bulb driver...

Any suggestions?

I was thinking, because my hub has a UPS and knows about power outages from a Ring Extender, I would just turn the bulbs off with a rule on power restored. Any better ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.