GoControl Garage Door no Events

I am moving from ST to HE and I have a cranky garage door opener.
I have 2 GoControl openers, both paired fine but one works and the olther one doesn't do anything.
I have excluded and re-paired 3 times with no issue but it just doesn't do anything. I am using the Generic driver for both.
Guesses?

• zwaveSecurePairingComplete: true
  • S2: 128
  • deviceId: 13616
  • deviceType: 18244
  • manufacturer: 335
  • inClusters: 0x5E,0x5A,0x72,0x73,0x98
  • secureInClusters: 0x86,0x85,0x59,0x66,0x22,0x71
  • zwNodeInfo: 1C 80 04 40 07 5E 5A 72 73 98 68 23 F1 00 86 85 5C 59 66 22 71

EDIT: Well it looks like you have to wait 5 minutes. I did this post and hit open more than 5 minutes later and I heard the door functioning and events are now there.
Odd.

power cycling mine fixed it.. what a pain was opening closing and showing close events but no open.. will try to get it replaced

I saw the same behavior with Kiwkset locks (on a C-5). When paired, it looks like everything is done, but you have to wait for a bit before they will accept commands (I let mine sit for about 10-15 minutes just to be safe!)

Cycling fixed my garage one but my shed one is now on the fritz.
I works in every way except you have to press Refresh on the device page to get the events.
I changed the tilt battery just because it was a little under 3 VDC but no diff.
I will have to move the hub close and exclude and re-add as the next step.
I'm not out of range as all the commands work but the exclude is being fussy.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.