Global Vars (broken after updating to 2.0.9.133)

Dashboard using GV stopped working, troubleshooting led me to attempt to manually set a GV from the Rules App.

Upon attempting to manually set a global variable. Problem was not resolved by reboot.

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: No signature of method: java.util.HashMap.isInteger() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Dashboards don't have access to Global Variables. Not sure what you're talking about... Please show whatever app it is that gave an error.

Ohhh. My fault, I forgot to mention. I use virtual values to place global variable values to the dashboard. I wanted to see the numeric value of one of my GVs

The error I previously posted was the global variable editor in rule machine, I tried to set a value for a GV while troubleshooting and received that error

Does Rule Machine still work? That is, can you still edit Global Variables?

I had to perform a restore to get rule machine working again, after the initial error I was unable to enter the GV editor again. It immediately generated an error just clicking on the "Create or Delete Global Variables" editor.

My wife and I keep track of our puppies bathroom breaks. LOL