Getting started page

I just received my device and Iā€™m trying to access to the main menu but no success.
Basically when I put the location, name and zip code I click on save and exit to main menu but I get redirected again to the getting started page and not to the main menu.
I have done it like 10 times and I get always the same thing.

What can I do?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is the same issue but they are working on a fix for a problem that has been identified.

Be sure to click outside of any field (white space) before clicking the 'save' or 'done' button.

1 Like

Thanks I tried but same thing...

What postal code are you entering? If you leave it blank does it complete? You can always set up your location later and in more detail in the location and modes area.

I'm using 77479 (Houston, TX) an if I leave it blank it does the same thing.
It is so weird...

@patrick could it be the issue that has already been identified?

No, it's not related to that issue as far as I can tell. That issue was specific to the location page.

@filippospez what web browser are you trying to use? And do any errors show up in the javascript console (typically F12 on most desktops)

Also, any special or reserved characters in the name you are trying to use for Location? If you just use "Home" does it work?

I'm using Safari on a MAC PRO. I do not see any strange error but I can tell you that with Firefox I go to portal.hubitat.com and it does not even let me login using the same credential that I use in Safari.

Thanks.

No it does not work no matter name or location you type in.

Keep in mind the username / email is case sensitive.

ok.. Also Firefox does not see the device, Safari does.

Patrick, any suggestion to try to solve the problem?
Thanks

I sent you a pm.