Get it right the first time!

Hi Brandon,
new user here but into HA since forever.
I bought Hubitat days ago to match my new lutron Caseta Pro system. Already installed the switches and some picos: easy-cheesy on my old house (no neutral on the lamp switches). So far, so good: all switches are working well with several (no-name) dimmable lamps and the provided Lutron App.
Will purchase additional Lutron dimmer kits to connect standalone lamps (and to keep consistency).
I don't want to be full automated but I want to define some (pseudo-random) presence while outside, light my porch while coming in the winter, etc.
And maybe merge slighly my actual HA (energy metering, geothermal unit surveillance, thermostat management, solar production and various weird surveillance system I installed since years (I even have a cam in my main collector, yep, the drain that carry everything to the street collector - long story), to have a global portrait of my house...
If you have neutral wires, you have better choices. If you don't, Lutron is a good choice !
Mike

@aaiyar I have considered it in the past, in fact, I bought an Aeotec microswitch dimmer module. I tried to use it but never got it to work successfully. My only issue was that there was so little room inside the box. My understanding is that Aeotec has some even smaller ones. Do you have any experience with them? Any luck?

@PPz what are the better choices in your opinion?

I have Enerwave dual relays (the old big one's that support 10A load) in dual-gang boxes. It was a tight fit, but they've been working fine in there for 3+ years.

The smallest z-wave in-box relays are made by Qubino. You should look into those.

It does help if you replace marrettes in the box with Wago style connectors.