GE Enbrighten In-Wall No-Neutral Dimmer #52252 (date code 2210B)

Considering this for use with Hubitat C-8. I have read some on-line reviews reporting flickering or other problems when using with LED bulbs. Can anyone let me know if you have used this switch with a similar or more recent date code in conjunction with LED bulbs and have you experienced any issues with flickering or other issues? Thank you.

I have used this switch in a few places.
One place was using it to control a single LED BR30 bulb.
No flickering.
Not sure of the date code.
Using the GE Enbrighten Zwave Dimmer driver.
Here is the Data section:

I have several non neutral dimmers but they are Inovelli. I have found that flicking can be dependent on the bulbs, When I put in my last non neutral, I ordered some off brand dimmable LED bulbs on Amazon that had good reviews but they would not work at all, it was a 4 bulb fixture. I swapped out the bulbs for a set I had in another fixture that had a neutral and they worked fine there. The bulbs in that fixture worked great with the Non neutral. The bulbs that worked were Sylvania, I think, whatever brand they sell at Lowes.

The more bulbs the better. I used a non neutral in a closet that only has one bulb and I had to add the load capacitor to that one to stop the flickering.

Everywhere else I used one it has 3 bulbs or more and I have not had to use a load capacitor on any of those. They do not dim as low as the switches that have a neutral but they work well enough for me.

I have some UltraPro 39351 ZW3010 dimmers. Supposedly they just rebranded GE Enbrighten.
One controls a single Nicor SureFit LED in the Laundry room that does not ever need to be dimmed. The UltraPro will dim it down to probably about 25% and won't go any lower, but it does not flicker. Since I don't ever need to dim lights in the laundry, it works fine - I only used a dimmer because it was less expensive than an on/off, and I needed a smart switch to turn on the lights when the door is opened. However, in another location, I have an older Inovelli Red controlling two Nicor's and they dim down much more, an don't flicker. I don't know if having 2 lights on the switch instead of only 1 makes any difference, but the Inovelli certainly works better.

The other UltraPro dimmer controls undercabinet LED tape lights that are powered via a transformer. It's dimming is TERRIBLE. When I get below about 75% brightness on the LED the LED's start to noticeably flicker. I need to replace this UltraPro with something else that will allow appropriated dimming. However, Zooz claims none of their switches will work in a setup that has a dimmable transformer. See this thread:

The entire thing just gives me a headache to think about because it seems like there is so much conflicting info (my transformer IS a dimmable transformer).
But the UltraPro (supposedly rebranded GE Enbrighten) does not work properly.