GE 14299/ZW3006 Dimmer slow to turn off even when physically turned off

With this GE Dimmer, it will take 3 seconds from physically pushing paddle for the light to actually turn off. It doesn't do anything for 3 seconds then very quickly dims off. It does the same when turned off digitally but comes on instantly whether physical or digital. I am using the Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer Driver and there are no Preferences about dimming speed. Am I missing something simple to get light to turn off immediately?

Maybe parameter 7 through 10? See manual below.

http://z-wave-assets.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/docs/716/B07361Y54Z_-_GE_14299_Manual.pdf?1532938807

You would need to use the Basic Zwave tool to set it. Install this driver, change to this driver, set your parameters, and then swap back to the normal driver. You can also read these parameters with this tool to see where you are at now.

1 Like

I changed Parameter 8 & 10 to "1" and that seems to have decreased the delay to only a second. You can't put a zero in the field. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.