GE 12721 Zwave plug outlet

Does anyone have any tips on how to reset this Zwave plug to factory default? My ST Hub is wiped clean and i cannot exclude this device.

Ive tried the method of pressing the button 3x and holding the button on 4th press for 3 seconds. No results.

Im trying get all My Zwave devices ready to pair when my C8 arrives.

Thankyou in advance....any help is appreciated.

I would just use HE to exclude the device before you pair them, once it arrives. Zwave allows any device to perform an exclude so it doesn’t require your old hub.

3 Likes

Thankyou!!!

1 Like

Took delivery of my C8. Got it going yesterday. Easy peezy as my 5 year old would say. I on-boarded 100% of my Ultra Pro, Leviton stitches, outdoor 40amp switch, and 2 outdoor outlet plug dongles. Alexa connection restablished.

Having issues with my Honeywell TH8320ZW thermostat zwave. Its no longer in-production and i would imagine there isnt any support for it anymore

I still have to On-board
(3) Schalge BE469 zwave door locks
(3) First alert smoke / carbon monoxide zwave
(4) inovelli zwave rgb bulbs
(1) invovelli led light strip controller
(2) aeotec zwave extenders

My experience has been good so far. When hubitat first came out with their hub. I was nervous about moving over because i still considered myself as a novice. Smarthings is defintely for entry level.

Going through the C8 UI and mildly setting things up....i feel a little overwhelmed. It is definitely something to get used to and i can see myself getting immersed into Hubitat and getting to know everything about Hubitat and the capabilities. There is just of the lack of time so i will just have to pace myself and priortize 1 thing at a time.....for sanity lol.

No regrets leaving ST. I'm moving forward. I am amazed at the C8 hub how tiny and cute it looks. I think i will have to velcro it down so it doesnt get knocked off where it sits.

Pair these within 2 feet of the hub

Welcome to Hubitat!!!

If you haven't read this, read it. It will help you avoid some gotchas..

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.