Fibaro Walli Switch - How to request a Z-Wave device driver

Hi there,

is there a way to request a driver for the Fibaro Walli Series"switch". I have 14 of this Z-Wave devices and want to switch form the Firbao "slow" HC3 Gateway.

Maybe a super often asked questions, but my first post + I own my hub for 6 days :slight_smile:

Thanks

there are a few other posts regarding Fibaro switches. search the forum and see which ones can help you the most

1 Like

This driver is not working with the fibaro walli in any way. Does anyone out there get a Fibaro Walli switch to work?

Are you speaking of the Fibaro switch FGWDSEU-221 ?
In that case I have the same problem, there seems to be no driver available yet (nor the dimmer nor roller shutter switch) ... and the driver for the 222 switch doesn’t help (sorry, Masterb, this not the same wall switch).

So the question of the OP remains: can we request new drivers ? Or is anyone in the community up for the challenge ?

1 Like

Yes, I'm looking FGWDSEU-221 Fibaro Walli Switch. I have about 10 of them build in to my house and it's the last piece to fully switch over to Hubitat. At the moment I'm using the Fibaro HC3 to control the Walli switches which is a good start but can't be compared to the functionality of the hubitat gateway.
It would be awesome to have them working in my hubitat gateway to extend my z-wave network and have a much deeper integration.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.