- Fibaro FGMS-001 ZW5 v3.3 & unable to be discovered via Z-wave
- Fibaro FGDW-002 (1) EU ver v3.2 ZW5 & unable to be discovered via Z-wave
Nothing comes up regardless of how much I try to include / exclude / reset them
Tried having all secure devices enabled too. Nothing comes up.
- Where are you located? North America or elsewhere?
- If it is elsewhere, are you using the external z-wave dongle provided with your Hubitat Elevation? Z-wave uses different frequencies in different regions of the world, and the built-in radio in the Hubitat Elevation C-5 uses the North American frequency.
- One of your sensors uses a different frequency than the other (based on the list you have). Is this correct? Or are they both the EU version? And do you have an EU z-wave dongle attached to your Hubitat C-5?
P.S. Do NOT turn on secure z-wave pairing for all devices.
All of my Fibaro's are EU 868 MHz, how do I set my C-5 to use the dongle?
Is the dongle plugged in?
If it is then:
- factory reset your z-wave devices.
- exclude them using Hubitat.
- add them very close to Hubitat (or close to the dongle).
The C-5 doesn't have a USB port for the dongle, what am I missing here?
Your C-5 would have shipped with a USB OTG (on-the-go) adapter.
Something that looks like this:
This adapter lets you connect both power and the external dongle to the microUSB port on the C-5 at the same time.
Ah, thanks a million. Threw that somewhere out of sight the first thing I did opening the box. Thanks a bunch.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.