Feedback on RM documentation

So on the good side, I am reading and trying my hardest to understand the documentation. Not trying to be overly critical. I just thought that I might suggest a review of ...
https://docs2.hubitat.com/en/apps/rule-machine/rule-5-1

Repeat
Rule Machine offers two types of repeats: Repeat Actions and Repeat While Expression. Either must be terminated with an END-REP or Until, with Repeat Actions or Repeat While Expression and END-REP or Until enclosing the set of action(s) to be repeated. See below for some examples.

It appears that the paragraph has some duplication. Not wrong, just difficult (for me) to understand. Please consider if the following would be clearer, more succinct and still accurate?

Repeat
Rule Machine offers two types of repeats: Repeat Actions and Repeat While Expression. Both must be terminated with an END-REP or Until to enclose the set of action(s) to be repeated. See below for some examples.

2 Likes

Some minor edits have been made throughout the document, including a change similar to this that I think clears up the language. Thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.