[Feature Request] Request Status Update Notification

I would like an app or update to the Notification App to send a notification if the "last update time" or "last activity at time" is older than a specified value. To be used to verify health of devices. Battery Reporting isn't all that great on most devices and I have had issues with a device failing and not noticing. Could be an issue if it was a leak sensor or smoke detector.

1 Like

Have you seen the Device Activity Check? It's available from HPM.

4 Likes

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Since I always like people to know where things come from instead of just "from HPM," I'll direct you to this thread if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Other than that ... this is exactly why I wrote this app (though I've added a few other features over the years), so it sounds like it should do what you want!

5 Likes

Sorry, I didn't mean to snub you @bertabcd1234.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the thread. I came across it when @jameslslate pointed me in the right direction and was easy to find. I tried to find it before this post but wasn't too successful. This app checks all the boxes I was looking for and then some and the test I have performed is spot on to what I need.

Thanks @jameslslate and @bertabcd1234 for your help!

Oh, no problem, didn't mean it like that at all! I just like to know if/where there's more information. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.