Export, Import, Clone - Fail

I have two hubs using hub mesh. I am trying to move the Google, Rachio, Chromecast applications from Hub #1 to Hub #2. I used Export to create and download the export file. I then went to Hub #2 and attempted to import the export file. I get the following error:

Do I need to add the application to the second hub and then import?

YapFlapper :cry:

Did you add the Konnected app and driver code to the second hub? It would definitely fail if you didn't. But even if you did, I'm not sure how it would handle child devices the app creates. You'd likely have to re-create those given the link between the app and it's "child" devices (you don't see app/device relationships like this on the Device page, but it's similar to parent/child devices except that the parent is an app). But this might at least get you the app configuration back.

It may be easier to just re-create, or work with a hub backup if you don't mind needing to remove anything and that sounds like less of a hassle. Assuming it doesn't work given the above...but I can't test myself to see for sure, since I don't use it.

Thanks. I came to the same conclusion. I tried exporting and importing the Chromecast Helper app and it appears to have worked. I think I am going to upgrade my Konnected environment and start over with the Hub setup.