Errors with HE Bond Integration

I have the HE Bond Integration (not community) set up to control a Hampton Bay ZigBee Fan controller. This controller likes to drop off the ZigBee network so I installed a Bond to control it. It works as it should with the Bond. My minimote as well as other rules control the fan just fine.

I'm seeing the following errors in the logs though. If I reboot the HE and Bond they go away for a few days but come back.

Short of uninstalling and reinstalling the Bond Integration, I'm not sure where to go with this. The rules are a PIA to edit that's why I have not tried uninstalling/reinstalling yet.

#2694 is the Bond device & #4277 is the Bond Integration.

Any ideas?

Summary

I ended up installing the community integration and moving the fan over to that. I uninstalled the HE integration.

I figure if the errors continue, then it has to be something with the Bond Bridge and I'll wipe it clean and start over.

If the errors are gone, then it was something with the HE integration of Bond.

Hopefully, this way I can at least narrow down what's causing the errors that don't seem to affect the operation of anything....

The community integration does not generate these errors but it didn't control the light quite right. I reinstalled the integrated BOND driver and the errors are showing back up. Anyone have any ideas? It doesn't seem to affect the hub but there is an issue somewhere.

@bcopeland I think you handle Bond?

1 Like

@support_team

Let's try again.

These errors started showing up in the logs again today( see post 1) Does support have any idea?

I managed get the errors to go away with a reboot (again) but they will be back.

@support_team @bobbyD @bcopeland

The only thing I can think of is that are you possibly blocking mDNS or SSDP on your network? I think the HE Bond integration uses a different discovery than the community one. So maybe it is having some sort of issue finishing the discovery which is causing the errors? Its only a wild guess because I have no idea what's going on inside of the app.

Thanks for the reply. The thing is, the integration works. It just starts throwing errors after a few days. A reboot stops them for a few days. The community integration doesn't throw any errors but I had a couple issues with the light.

Since I'm getting no help here with the built in integration, think I'm going to reinstall the community integration next week when I have some spare time and see about fixing the light.

I did manage to get the community BOND integration to work, including the light if anyone stumbles onto this thread with similar issues. I was never able to figure out why the HE Bond Integration wouldn't work correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.