Error when Manage or Create Conditions for rules

I get an ERROR anytime I try to manage conditions within a rule. When I click the "Manage or Create Conditions" section in the Actions edit page, I get "Unexpected Error An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.
Error: For input string: "[-1]"

It takes me to the live logs page. The logs have nothing. This happens on any rule.

Odd. I'm not seeing this behavior. Which platform version is your hub running and have you tried this after rebooting?

Show a screenshot of a rule this happens with, of the Actions page where Manage or Create Conditions is.

C7 hub FW 2.2.4.156

Rebooting doesn't help. Like I said...not ALL rules, but more than one rule does this.

Actually, you did say it was all of them. So maybe you just have a few corrupt rules? How may rules do this? What if you recreate those rules?

Sorry about that...I did indeed say "any rule". Not true...I thought it was all until I started checking others I had not tried.

Happens on 2 of 15 rules I've checked so far. I re-created the easier/shorter one and the problem did not re-occur. The other is much longer/harder to re-create. Is there any simpler way to re-create it than to start from scratch with it like a new rule?

You may just get the same result, but you could try Exporting the rule, then Import it again and see if the issue goes away.

Exported the rule, deleted it, imported it. Still get the error.

Screen shot. Rebuild from the screen shot. Sorry, no other choice I'm afraid. This isn't a common occurrence.

There is a newer build available 2.2.4.158
I would suggest you backup your database to a local drive and then apply the upgrade. Then rebuild the problem rules.