Error Message in 2.2.4.145

I updated a C-7 hub to the latest Hubitat version (2.2.4.145) and have started getting the following error messages in the logs... any ideas? This is a GE Z-Wave Smart Dimmer switch with S2 authentication. Thank You!

dev:422020-11-21 01:17:37.683 am errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: embrightenDimmer.secure() is applicable for argument types: (hubitat.zwave.commands.supervisionv1.SupervisionReport) values: [SupervisionReport(moreStatusUpdates:false, reserved:0, sessionID:49, status:255, duration:0)] Possible solutions: every(), run(), run(), every(groovy.lang.Closure), use([Ljava.lang.Object;) (parse)

I can't help you with your problem but I know the support folks prefer screen shots to text messages. I'm guessing it is more familiar to them and they can respond faster.

This is a bug in the driver, i expect the fix for this should be available in a future hot fix.
If this is a major issue right now, the device will operate correctly if re included with the s2 security options unchecked.

1 Like

Looks like a simple misspelling,i.e. embrighten instead of enbrighten

1 Like

bummer i have two of these paired securely .. guess i am waiting longer for a new release...

Good catch! I wish I could change it myself, but I guess we'll have to wait.

@mike.maxwell- if this is the cause of the problem, maybe it can quickly get to the top of the short list to be fixed?

Has nothing to do with that, as I said initially it's fixed and will be out in the next hotfix.

Sorry- I guess I missed that you said it was already fixed. Thanks!