Error editing Motion Lighting

When I try to creat a new Motion Lighting, right after I input a name for it, it goos to an error screan. here the message
Error: For input string: "null"
I have unistaled the app and reintaled, but I have the same problem.
Any updates for this app or what else can I do.
Thanks

Can you show a screenshot of the Apps Page, near where Motion Lighting Apps appears, either here or by private message? I can help you get this resolved.

hi the problem ir whwn I start creating a new Motion Lighting App. I give ita name and after I hit continue the error screen shows up.
Never the less I can create a new Mode Lighting App, it goes all the way to the end and works fine. The problem is only at the Motion Lighting App section.

Welcome to a bug that is supposedly going to get patched soon. Hopefully a patch is just around the corner.

See this post: Several Motion Lighting Apps are throwing an error when I try to edit them

Perfect. Did it as instructed

I whent to Grup ans Seans app, then click on the cog wheel to the left of Groups and Scenes. Scroll down to registeredScenes and look in the value field for a scene with null=. This is the problem child. If you go back to the previous screen and remove that scene, the problem goes away.
It is fixed everything for me.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.