Eight mattress cover $23

Got both of mine. First one failed on startup. Have a procedure from their support to try to fix it when I get a chance.

Yea ordered 5. One was defective. I’m not sure if the second one even works. How hot is it,supposed to get? Mine barely gets warm

I think I’m returning mine for the withings. 5mins to update detection is nuts when its instant in the app

Try selling them on eBay if you did not open them. Some people might have missed out on the deal.

Has anyone found a teardown of one yet?

Tear down?

Ripping it apart and seeing how it works

I got a defective I’d rip up if u specifically needed something

Nothing specific, just curious about whether it could be more easily controlled directly or reusing parts. What is the main microcontroller for it, sensors, etc...

As for the defective, did you contact support? My first one would not start up properly (giving some flashing red error code, not the blue it should be). They responded pretty quickly with a process. Have not tried because I was not home the last couple days.

Same red here, and no my speech is really bad because of an Air Force accident so trying to communicate with c,s over $12 isn’t worth it...is your presence detection really slow?

Customer support was email for me, I did not even try any phone support.

Oh! I see