Echo Speaks - Play sounds?

Hello,

Working on my first project with the HE - and quite happy with the progress... got a Visonik sensor I'm tying to my driveway sensor, which took me down the path of installing Echo Speaks and notifications. Echo Speaks is an awesome plugin! I'm really impressed with how easy it was to integrate and get working despite the number of moving parts required.

Here's my question I searched for a few hours on last night though - I couldn't figure it out. The documentation says you can play sounds or tracks - and I found that Amazon's echo service has a whole library of built-in sounds. Alexa Skills Kit Sound Library | Alexa Skills Kit

Is there a way to have Echo Speaks play one of these sounds instead of, or in addition to a TTS message?

Currently I'm using the Notify app, but I'm open to whatever accomplishes this. My trigger is a simple contact closure, then I'd like it to play a chime followed by "Driveway Motion Detected" much like how the Ring Doorbell plays a chime then an announcement.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hm - is there a better place for Echo Speaks support?

You could try asking in the Echo Speaks thread--more people who use it are likely to see that than here. Wish I could help, but I don't use it myself (contemplating setting it up, though). Good luck!