Echo Speaks no longer working

I have the following error on my Echo Speaks: "You are no longer logged in to Amazon. Please complete the Authentication Process on the Server Login Page! "
Some guidance please, to a newbie about how to solve this problem. I installed Echo Speaks via Heroku. Was working fine for awhile then suddenly stopped.

How do I recover ? Details, please.
Thanks

You should look in this link first. Also, @tonesto7 monitors that thread.

2 Likes

Usually an Amazon issue if memory serves. If you go into the app, about midway down there is a section labeled Alexa Login Service that should have an option (you may need to click "modify" to get there) to re-authenticate to Alexa.

Thanks. Which "app" are you talking about? The Alexa app on my iPhone? Went into app and failed to find Alexa Login Service as you suggested. Could I be in the wrong app?

The Echo Speaks app on the Hubitat apps page. That is the app you are getting the error from; Correct?

Correct, the Echo Speaks app.

Thanks! I see it now..

@Ken_Fraleigh. As suggested I tried logging in to my Alexa and/other Amazon accounts and it refuses to accept my login, giving the standard "wrong password ID combination" error. I double checked that these accounts were working and active. Any other suggestion, please. Thanks

Amazon made me create a new password last week in order to log in. Since then I’ve not had issues. I do have 2FA.