Zooz Plugs Drivers with the goal of exposing all advanced features and settings.
Can also be used as a universal Z-Wave plug driver including Power Metering!
If you are using this driver PLEASE like this post so I can get an idea of how many people are using it. It will motivate me to make more/better contributions as well.
Current Driver Version: 1.1.2
Officially Supported Models:
- ZEN04 Smart Plug - [Product Info] [Settings Docs]
- ZEN05 Outdoor Plug - [Product Info] [Settings Docs]
- ZEN14 Outdoor Double Plug - [Product Info] [Settings Docs]
- ZEN15 Power Switch (v1.06) - [Product Info] [Settings Docs]
Other Known to Work Device List
- NewOne N4003 Plug
- Monoprice 27481 Smart Plug (must set Parameter 24, Size 1, to a value of 1)
- Minoston MP31ZP
Features and Tips
- All configuration variables available with designated optimized defaults
- Energy monitoring from collected metrics (on available models)
- Can be used as a universal Z-Wave plug driver including Power Metering!
Please use GitHub to report any issues so each one can have its own conversation and tracking. Please provide as much info as you can including model, firmware and the "configVals" data string. Issues · jtp10181/Hubitat · GitHub
Must PRESS CONFIGURE BUTTON and check all your parameters after changing to this driver.
You can find all the drivers on the Hubitat Package Manager (HPM)
HPM Install Guide: HOW TO: Install Hubitat Package Manager (or any other User App)
HPM Docs: https://hubitatpackagemanager.hubitatcommunity.com/
Or manually install from my GitHub Repository:
Donations: Never required, always appreciated! ---->>>> PayPal.Me <<<<----