[driver request] LIDL / Silvercrest Smart Button SSBM A1

Hey @Hubitat_Staff

I've got the LIDL Smart Button SSBM A1, which pairs nicely with my Hub. It is created as a dimmer button with push, double tap and rotating action. Using the Generic Zigbee Dimmer it's not working. Using the Tuya Scene Switch TS004F driver, it is performing push and double tap.
If it is possible, could you integrate this button with the rotating action (exactly pushed and rotation at the same time for dimming)? This would be great.

Here the Data I've got so far:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 47
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_rco1yzb1
  • model: TS004F

I'm talking about this model:

1 Like

The already integrated Tuya Scene Switch driver works also without any issue. Only the rotation or better said press and rotate functionality is missing. Any chance of integrating? :smiley: @bobbyD @mike.maxwell

And it seems like, someone already got the clusters figured out, as far as I understand it:

Hi @Vincent_The_Staat ,

This issue with Hubitat implementation has been discussed many times in the past, but 2 years later it is still not a priority for the Dev team :

Sure, but as far as my understanding goes, this is mainly an issue with Ikea-products.

The issue is one and the same for both IKEA remotes and LIDL remotes. Both platforms do not allow the remotes to be bound to the Zigbee coordinator only and use to broadcast the LevelUp/LevelDn commands, instead of unicasting to the hub only.

BTW, do you see any output in the logs when you try the brightness up/down key presses with this LIDL device? Please use the latest development version of the TS004F driver. You may need to pair it again, very close to HE hub.

Nope, I don't see anything. Could you maybe try to implement the clusters I've posted above. Maybe we can see something then.

It's been already tried many times before... Please check again :

1. You are using the latest driver version from the dev, branch in Github?
  2. You have paired the device very close (1-2 meters max) to the HE hub?
  3. The Debug logs are turned on?

As per the instructions in the manual pages 13 and 14 check whether you can switch the device between scene control and dimmer mode ( quickly and evenly pressing the button 3 times). If the driver does not output any debug logs on long press and on release (dimming up/down), please monitor the HE Settings -> Zigbee -> Zigbee logs at the same time. Do you see any message logs there?

Tried it, nothing...

I will need much more detailed feedback from your side, in order to be able to help...

Please answer questions 1), 2) and 3) and provide the debug logs from the time of the pairing to HE. Copy the text and paste here, you can use the forum editor cog gear tool to hide the long logs.

Yes, I do

I did and the hub directly choose the driver.

Yes, they are

I also switched to dimmer mode, which lead to exactly one thing: My Button Rule stopped working.

Long pressing, and releasing did nothing. No logs, not anything.

1 Like

Don't you have logs like this, when you hold the button for 2-3 seconds and then release it `(in 'scene switch' mode:

Please post a screenshot of the Current States. mine looks like this :

Here is all I got. And maybe there was a mistake: I didn't mean no logs at all, just nothing specific for a hold or release event. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the additional info. It is now clear, that the LIDL button behaves the same way as the Tuya smart knob.

I did some further tests today, I am able to successfully add the device to a Zigbee group :

However, because the devices can not be bound to unicast to HE hub but do a group broadcasting, the packets sniffed do not reach HE hub :

I don't think anything more can be done on a driver level to make HE listen to the inbound Zigbee group broadcasts.

As an alternative, you can look for Philips Hue or OSRAM Lightify dimmers, these should be still available on ebay.de and work very well with HE.

Thank you for that. It's really a pity. But at least as a simple button, I think it is still usable, slightly cheaper than a sonoff button, even if not by much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.