Driver for Tuya E12 RBGW Bulb?

Is there a driver for the following bulb?

I tried using the driver found here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kkossev/Hubitat/development/Drivers/Tuya%20Advanced%20Zigbee%20RGBW%20Bulb/Tuya%20Advanced%20Zigbee%20RGBW%20Bulb.groovy

Maybe @kkossev might be able to help?

The driver I linked kind of works:
On, off, and dimming all work.
Color temperature partially works. I am able to use the “Step Color Temperate” to change from warm to cool and back but I can’t manually set the temperate.
The colors can be changed but I can’t figure out any rhyme or reason to how. Like, there is no relationship between the colors I ask for and the color the light turns to.

Thanks!

Device pairing info

Manufacturer: _TZ3210_it1u8ahz
Endpoint 01 application: 70
Endpoint 01 endpointId: 01
Endpoint 01 idAsInt: 1
Endpoint 01 inClusters: 0000,0003,1888,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,000A,1000,FFEE
Endpoint 01 initialized: true
Endpoint 01 manufacturer: _TZ3210_it1u8ahz
Endpoint 01 model: TS0505B
Endpoint 01 outClusters: 0019,1000,FFEE
Endpoint 01 profileId: 0104
Endpoint 01 stage: 4
1 Like

I cannot speak to your particular case but Tuya IoT Platform (Cloud) in Hubitat Package Manager has been great for all my Tuya devices.

1 Like

I appreciate the response but the devices I’m using are Zigbee bulbs connected to the Hubitat directly. I believe you’re referring me to the WiFi bulbs.

1 Like

Hi @dibs ,

I am afraid that I will not be able to help too much with this issue. I wrote quickly the ''Tuya Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb" driver as a temporary workaround for Hubitat former "F2 bug" problem, which is fixed in the latest platform versions and is not an issue anymore.

Have you tried this GU10 bulb with the HE inbuilt drivers?

I see some unusual Zigbee clusters in the fingerprint (1888, FFEE), probably there are some specifics for this devices.

If the direct Zigbee pairing doesn't work satisfactorily, you can consider using a Tuya Zigbee hub, where all Tuya devices have 100% full functionality support.

At the moment, the Tuya Zigbee RGBW bulbs paired to Tuya Zigbee hubs can be integrated into Hubitat using the Tuya Cloud Driver, and hopefully after a few weeks or months - via the Matter Bridge integration.

1 Like

Thanks for responding!

I’m hoping to avoid adding another hub to the mix if at all possible.

This is not a GU10 bulb. It is a candelabra bulb (E12 base).

Which driver would you recommend I try?

Have you tried any of these?

I’m sorry for not responding sooner. I haven’t had time to look at this.

I tried them all and yours is the only one that can change color consistently. It doesn’t work well with color temperate however. For color temperate, I’m able to use “Generic Zigbee CT Bulb (dev)” with good success but this obviously doesn’t support the color options.

1 Like

This driver remains on version 1.0.0, as it was created solely to overcome the "Hubitat F2" bug. This bug prevented some Tuya bulbs from working properly in HE. I found later that once the Zigbee device fingerprint is found in any driver during the initial pairing, the F2 bug is mitigated. So, I never came deeper into the color control specifics; it is rather complicated.

I don't think that I will ever come back to the Tuya oddities details anymore; my concept now is to leave the Tuya devices weirdness to be handled by Tuya in their Zigbee to Matter Bridges.

Ok. I understand. Thanks!