Hello, I'm using the Weather.Gov Weather APP and in my WDG - Dracut Weather Data Driver , the Low Temperature for today is listed in the driver's attributes as higher than Today's High Temperature for my zipcode of 45036. It can't be a high of 70, and a low of 80 for today?
Partial list of driver attributes:
- precipitationLast3Hours : 0
- precipitationLast6Hours : 0
- precipitationLastHour : 0
- relativeHumidity : 58.94
- responseStatus : 200
- seaLevelPressure : 30.05
- station : KILN
- switch : off
- temperature : 86.0
- textDescription : Mostly Clear
*todaysHigh : 70 *** This must be in error **
*todaysLow : 80 *** Today's low is 70 Degrees for Zip Code 45036 ***
- unitFormat : Imperial
- visibility : 10.0
- windDirection : NW
- windSpeed : 5.82
- zforecast_1 : 1:Tonight:70:F:null:5 mph:E:api.weather.gov/icons/land/night/tsra_sct,20/tsra_sct,30?size=medium:Slight Chance Showers And Thunderstorms:A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then patchy fog and a slight chance of rain showers between 4am and 5am, then a chance of rain showers and patchy fog. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
I installed the Weather.Gov App using the Hubitat Package Manager. So I assume I have the latest and greatest App and Drivers.
Is this a bug? Are the two attributes transposed in the app or driver?
Don't see how I can have a today's High temperature lower than today's Low Temperature?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks,