Dracut Weather Driver - Today's High and Low Temperatures Accurate?

Hello, I'm using the Weather.Gov Weather APP and in my WDG - Dracut Weather Data Driver , the Low Temperature for today is listed in the driver's attributes as higher than Today's High Temperature for my zipcode of 45036. It can't be a high of 70, and a low of 80 for today?

Partial list of driver attributes:

• precipitationLast3Hours : 0
  • precipitationLast6Hours : 0
  • precipitationLastHour : 0
  • relativeHumidity : 58.94
  • responseStatus : 200
  • seaLevelPressure : 30.05
  • station : KILN
  • switch : off
  • temperature : 86.0
  • textDescription : Mostly Clear
    *todaysHigh : 70 *** This must be in error **
    *todaysLow : 80 *** Today's low is 70 Degrees for Zip Code 45036 ***
  • unitFormat : Imperial
  • visibility : 10.0
  • windDirection : NW
  • windSpeed : 5.82
  • zforecast_1 : 1:Tonight:70:F:null:5 mph:E:api.weather.gov/icons/land/night/tsra_sct,20/tsra_sct,30?size=medium:Slight Chance Showers And Thunderstorms:A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then patchy fog and a slight chance of rain showers between 4am and 5am, then a chance of rain showers and patchy fog. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

I installed the Weather.Gov App using the Hubitat Package Manager. So I assume I have the latest and greatest App and Drivers.

Is this a bug? Are the two attributes transposed in the app or driver?

Don't see how I can have a today's High temperature lower than today's Low Temperature?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Ron

So today the low and high temperatures in the Weather.Gov Data driver are correct? Must have been a timing issue or fluke in the capture/timing of the data yesterday. So all is good for now.

• temperature : 71.96
  • textDescription : Mostly Cloudy
  • todaysHigh : 82
  • todaysLow : 67

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.