Door Open Rule

With Notifications, what about the "switch to disable notifications" under "restrictions"?

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s super simple and works great.

Honestly with my kids I'm thinking of changing it to "Rat Bastards" :joy:

So I had to add a delay at the beginning to prevent it from immediately notifying that the door was open. Weirdly though I can't get the conditional to be F, it only stays on T. Being that the sensor is closed as I write the rule, the sensor is showing true in the rule status (even though in the sensor in the device page is showing closed). This causes the rule to move to the door is still open portion of the rule.... Still trying to figure out how to correct that section.... Though this rule alone is giving me a much better understanding of RM than I had previously because in my mind you are showing me a sectional breakdown of the rules. It is much appreciated (pm me for an address to send some good beer)

Follow up. I got everything going. Only real modification I made was inserting a 1:00 delay at the beginning so the door had time to open and close without setting off a notification. Thank you again for your help sir. Let me know where I can send a couple of beers.