Looking to get door locks for my exterior doors (need 3x). Any suggestions? Should they all be the same make/model (one is for the front door, so presentation a bit of a concern, another is into the house from the connected garage, where presentation not so important, third is the back door). Can purchase and install full sets (rather than retrofitting like the August). Thanks.
Would be nice to have ability:
- to give guests a one-time code,
- be able to unlock remotely (I have set up dynamic routing to my HE so I can access from out of my LAN)
- know when a code is entered (specific code, not just that the door was unlocked)
- some type of geofence, or automatic unlock if cell phone close,
- if the garage's car door is opened, the door into the house can automatically unlock (I have one MyQ opener and one MyQ add on -- but I could change these to some other add on if need be).