Does anyone know how to push notifications from Smartthings to Hubitat?

I have some Samsung appliances they will send notifications to my Smartthings app...things like refrigerator door open or dryer finished. How can I send those same notifications out via HE? I do have hubconnect setup between the two hubs. I would rather not pay for IFTTT. (I'm already using the 5 free automations.)

thoughts?

Thanks.

I see you already found this: Integrating Samsung Washer & Dryer - #19 by aarony

He is working on it as time permits. I do not think it will be "pushed" alerts though, it seems to work on polling the API. The Samsung app and IFTTT I would guess have websocket they can subscribe to to get the pushed alerts, and it is probably not publicly available.

Subscriptions are available, but I have never tried. Takes an o-auth string, etc. And then the ability to push into Hubitat (preferably w/o a raspberry device). Beyond my experience.

After I get some basic drivers complete, I will play some more and may even learn something. I did do a check for a tp-link device (using ST Kasa Install) and it updated in less than 5 seconds as I turned it on or off. So ST notifications may be of use - just a lot of hassle to develop then setup.

Anyone can go the the ST API Page. The link is: API | SmartThings Developers

Next look. It looks like it takes an app on smartThings that would then transfer to Hubitat.

The Node-Red Samsung Automation Studio pallet may be able to do something like that. Would require some research and last time i looked at it some of the location stuff wasn't added yet.

***Nevermind. This turned out to be a flop. I tried a few different things in the flow and though it looks like what is needed is there you can't seem to setup a way to process it.