padding: 0;
height:100%;
}
#tile-25 .tile-primary {
padding: 0;
}

2 Likes

Where does this go?

click the 3 dots on the tile then click advanced.

1 Like

Yea thats the one.

1 Like

If it's an image, set it as the background image of the tile and it will fill the tile automagically.

I’m doing that now, however the loop doesn’t update unless I reload the screen. That’s why this looked more appealing than the work around I’m using now with fully kiosk auto refreshing when it wakes from the screen saver. That takes a while rather than just coming back on immediately.

You have the image tile set to refresh? For example with a weather image that I use, I set it to update every 2000 seconds. I'm probably misunderstanding your use case because I only scanned the thread :grin:

Yeah, I found this too on my custom dashboard. It's quite irritating to have to wait for the page to unfreeze. Now I just leave the screen on.

ive tried your iframe driver for the new national weather service radars. However, they give an error, like the link is too long, have you tried this?

https://preview-radar.weather.gov/?settings=v1_eyJhZ2VuZGEiOnsiaWQiOiJ3ZWF0aGVyIiwiY2VudGVyIjpbLTc4Ljg1NywzMy43ODNdLCJ6b29tIjo5LCJsb2NhdGlvbiI6Wy03OC44NTcsMzMuNzgzXX0sImJhc2UiOiJzdGFuZGFyZCIsImNvdW50eSI6ZmFsc2UsImN3YSI6ZmFsc2UsInN0YXRlIjpmYWxzZSwibWVudSI6dHJ1ZSwic2hvcnRGdXNlZE9ubHkiOmZhbHNlfQ%3D%3D#/

I'm getting errors too, one about token.
Have you any examples you can provide of web pages which work

I am trying to link to a grafana graph on my network but I just get a frowney face in chrome and a blank tile in safari. THe link work fines alone. Any thoughts?

If you can get it to be a png you can set it as an image tile with a 2-600 second refresh refresh rate. I do it with traffic, radar, and camera feeds.

sample URL

https://s.w-x.co/staticmaps/wu/wu/wxtype1200_cur/usfcx/animate.png

Great resource for animated weather maps.

Anyone know of a way to display a webpage as a dashboard background?
Is it one big iFrame?
Thanks

Has anyone got iframe working?

iframe is picky about what it will accept. It has to be pretty basic. I use it for showing local weather on my dashboard. This graphic is animated btw.

You can do a lot without iFrame though:

1 Like

For the life of me I cannot get a grafana Iframe to display in a dashboard.

Can you PM me the code? What iFrame driver are you using?

I’ll have to dig back in, I think it was TM2. I’ll send a pm this weekend