Directions to restore hub to a specific version in diag tool

versions dont go back far enough in diag tool.. please provide instructions to download and restore to a specific version .

i need to get around the legacy dashboard issue.. and having 3 updates in a day wiped out the possiblity of going back to far

thanks

@gopher.ny

What legacy dashboard issue are you having?

1 Like

that doesnt work.. but thanks.. i am already on 239 and when i try that it says failed.. i need a specific 239 subversion ie more than 3 versions ago since 3 came out in the last day or too and i cannot go bck to .1.3.6 to fix the unusable legacy dashboard issue

I see. Not sure if they have an endpoint to trigger a download of a specific minor version.

@bertabcd1234 might know.

What is this referring to? My legacy dashboards seem to be fine.

did you install after .1.3.6 all of a sudden legacy dashboards have a scrollbar and if you have a long dashboard you cannot get to the bottom and in addition the backgrounds are incorrect..

both on phone and on pc

ie

i can go back to 2.3.8.140 which i am doing.

There is an endpoint to download the latest build of any release, but that would get you 2.3.8 or the latest 2.3.9 that you already have. I am not aware of anything targeting a specific build.

1 Like

obviously that fx is needed when you install builds rapidly in one day and then find a bug that you need to go back from.

luckily at least my other hubs which were not on beta still have 2.3.9.136 available in diag tool.

Victor is aware and will have a fix out shortly.

4 Likes

Your best route, currently, is to wait for next release to correct the issue, otherwise, going back to last version (2.3.8) is your next best option.

3 Likes

thanks i did on the one hub as need the dashboards to be available..

this is what it is supposed to look like on the same page.. on my other 3 remote hubs .136 was still avail.

1 Like

I’ve been on .134 and just upgraded to .141.

I’m on my phone atm but everything still looks ok; I can cross vertically and horizontally.

But it sounds like you may not the first to report this:

fixed thanks for the quick fix.

1 Like