Dimmer Configuration Help

Hi All,

I feel like I'm probably missing something very simple but I can't seem to figure out how to get my Ikea dimmer pucks to work with my Sengled zigbee bulbs. Is there a guide or even a template of sorts for how one might configure these from start to finish? I've tried searching the forums and google quite a bit and haven't seen anything that really spells it out (and I'm afraid I need that at this point). Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Hi @jc.copley, and welcome to the community!

Here are two of the available options that you can use to use your button device to dim a bulb, both connected to Hubitat:

1. Use the following app. I have it installed and use it with several button devices - Lutron Pico in my case - but if the Ikea dimmer puck works with Hubitat, it should work with this app.
  1. Setup a rule in Rule Machine that will trigger on a button press. Then in the rule, have it dim the light based on which button was pressed.

If they are like the remotes that come with the IKEA shades/blinds then there is no driver that I know of and I searched for quite some time. There is a ST device handler but it hasn’t been ported to HE.

My solution was to buy Sylvania Lightify Osram remote controls. These are recognized natively by HE as Lightify Smart Switdh.