Did you order?

I think the Strips Guard are discreet and so far it has been working 100%.

2 Likes

For the thermostat and valve radiators what did you buy? For the thermostat I am looking for something wired so that I don't have to think about battery replacement.

Changing topic, in the profile how to put the european union flag is the small profile icon? :slight_smile:

The flag should show when you join a group but for me it doesn’t.

Update The flag for the last group you joined is the one that will show. :slight_smile:

For thermostat I choose Ecobee with voice control (ordered from US) - very happy with it. It requires some extra wiring and transformer for 24V. Daily heating routines are managed by thermostat, and HE "takes over" when I am travelling.

For radiators I chose Eurotronic Spirit (Z-Wave). Only one installed for now for testing purposes.

The main goal is HE actively to manage valves based on daily routines, presence and occupancy of rooms. My "project" still in quite early stage.

Thank you, now it works :slight_smile:

Thank you MTT, I will have a look

Hi, just ordered my Hubitat elevation and recently installed a Yale Doorman. (Also in Sweden) I just want to clarify that the Yale module works with Verisure's micro box (or do you need to by the smart module from Verisure)? And then you have to use Verisure's app in order to be able to connect the lock to hubitat?
Kind Regards,
Nicole

You need the Verisure micro box (can be considered as a hub) AND the Verisure module that you put inside the Yale lock so that the lock can communicate with the micro box.

After that your register for a free account at Verisure My Pages and register the lock.

When this is done you can use your Verisure credentials to control the lock via Verisure's unoffical API's (which my driver does) and don't need the app anymore.

This is the ONLY way for us in Sweden to control the Yale Doorman outside of the alarm companies.

I am interested in the Verisure testing.