Devices Slow to Respond to Trigger

I have a GE light switch in my powder room and an Ring contact on the door. I've been seeing sporadic behavior in my 'yes I already checked and its up to date' Hubitat C7 environment where devices are very slow to respond after a trigger event.
For example, I have this rule which is supposed to turn on the light when the door is opened. As you can see from the event history of each of the devices, there was a 26 second delay between the door opening and the light being turned on by the rule.
Any suggestions for how I can troubleshoot this to improve it?

I might try a couple things. To rule out the Rule as a possible issue, try turning on trigger and action logging (at least) for it. You'll see when RM is running the action, which should be shortly after the rule is triggered. If that's where the delay is, there is something odd with the rule (try re-creating it?). You might see that the rule runs this action when expected and the device just takes a long time to respond. In that case, you might see the same if you manually run commands like "On" from the device page for the switch in question. That is harder to troubleshoot, but it could be a Z-Wave or Zigbee network issue that could be troubleshooted separately--just depends on where the issue is!

I have found that slow response to sensors is sometimes due to weak batteries in the sensor.