Devices not listed in RM or WebCore

Hello, I am in the process of migrating fro ST to HE. I'm stuck on making devices available to either RM or WebCore. I can't get any new devices to be available to either one. I knew how to update the list with ST and WebCore but I can't figure it out here and haven't found anything in my searches.

Devices should be available in RM as soon as they are added to the hub. As for WebCore, it is not recommended in Hubitat. There are several posts in HE Community describing the problems,

1 Like

What do you mean? Have you tried to set up a rule for a device you have added to Hubitat? Can you show the edit device page for said device?

Ok, I figured it out as far as RM goes. I was expecting to see my devices and other options when I clicked on "click to set". Finally realized some of those are categories thatn you need to drill down in. I'll keep digging on WebCore, thanks. :slight_smile:

As you add new devices in your hub, you can go back into the webcore app (HE console -> Apps -> Webcore) and the select "settings" -> "available devices". select the devices you want webcore to have access to, and scroll down to the Botton and "next" and "done" your way out

Devices should now be available for selection in webcore when editing a piston.

As to the "webcore" message - that is old data, as webcore is now as efficient as rule machine in most all cases. The folks that continue to say this have not used webcore, or if they did it was a long time ago.

1 Like

I had seen that in settings but didn't see any new devices listed. I didn't realize you had to click on the box to see the new devices. This will make life much easier...thanks for taking the time to respond. :slight_smile:

1 Like