Devices and Dashboards

Two things I cant figure out.
I have added a Schlage lock. Added no problem I can see it under devices but I cant add it to WebCore. It shows up in the menu to add devices so I check it and click update. When I go back i to WebCore settings, add devices its unchecked and I cant add it to a Dashboard either just does not show up
Second
I have added a Qubino relay. That too added ok I see it in Devices but also same thing in WebCore and when I try to add it to a Dashboard it does not show up. The only items under Pick a Device are the ones that are allready in the Dashboard
Any ideas
Thanks

If you are talking about the built-in HE dashboards, to add a device you need to go into the Apps page, locate the child App for the dashboard, open it up and add the device there. You should then see the device appear for selection on the Dashboard. If you have the dashboard open when you do this you will most likely need to refresh it before attempting to add a new tile.

Thanks. I'm just moving over from Smartthings and I don't remember doing that for the first lot of devices I moved over but that worked. There even available in WebCore now
Have a good night

1 Like

Note that webCoRE Dashboard is NOT the same thing as the Hubitat Dashboard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.