[Deprecated] MLB Game Day Live - Follow your favorite teams Game Day Live

What an I doing wrong? Lol these are the errors I'm getting now. Everything in the scoreboard is updating correctly. In the settings I just have it turning in a switch with a win.

I'm not sure if this thread is still active, but just in case, I will give it a shot! Im currently working on trying to get lights to flash upon my team scoring.... I will also do this with the NHL game day, but since there is no hockey, I'll get it up and running for baseball.

also not sure if this should be here or in the Flasher thread, so im ok with redirecting.... if anyone sees this...

problem is the logs are NOT showing anything, so im not sure if im messing something up long the way, or what, so I'll explain...

I've set up a GDL Child for the Mets Score - > Had it create the Virtual Device for my team:

and setup up the notification options to flash on the Flasher created device:

within that Flasher Child - I have allowed it to be "controlled by other apps", and had it create the Virtual Device "Mets Score Alert", to which I gave it the Flasher Driver:

I set the Flashing options as listed below for a Hue Bulb that I verified works through habitat controls:

With all of that saved, and I go into the "Mets Score Alert" device, and try to send a test, I get presetCommand: null

there are zero logs to show for anything when I press the button... I've been at this for a few days now, and hopefully this info may bring someone around for some guidance. I love this idea, and would love to use and share if it's still working!!

Thank you so much for creating this, and your time!!

Hi,
This code was a port from ST. It never worked quite right. Which is why it has a code freeze. I do plan to go back to it at some point but probably not anytime soon.

Thanks

Oh that's what the Code Freeze means!! I wasn't entirely sure, but thank you for getting back to me regardless!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.